Friday, August 23, 2013

A Thorn in My Soul

Duh?? But I thought...

I got rid of it.

My Garfield coffee cup

My Whinnie the Pooh glass and plate

My strawberry hat.

My purple velvet hat

my favorite patchwork purse

My stupid Kermit the Frog lunch box

My Raggedy Ann and Andy placemat? Cut to shreds...it's gone!

My duck tape...every unique roll of it? That went in the dumpster with the fucking lunchbox...

AND everything else I just mentioned.

One Christmas, I wanted a pink bunny suit like the one Ralphie had to wear in the movie
I'll have fun tearing that to shreds!!


Oh yeah, and anything else I find that is too juvenile or looks like it belongs in a fucking ten year old's room.

Why am I doing all this crap?

BECAUSE IVE GOTTA FUCKING GROW UP, STUPID! DONT WE ALL???? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your experiences with Asperger's Syndrome?