Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Noises Off

Duh?? But I thought...

Sometimes what goes on inside is so all consuming that the physical body has no energy. Forgive me for the times I say way too much and seem to dump it all on your head. Quiet, sweet, full of wisdom...sure. But it feels like there's a volcano inside that threatens to erupt. It's energy, that I never seem to get rid of. When relaxing takes effort, you know you're in trouble, right? I wish I could run and run and run....but it's not going to happen. It's like there's another person and she's trapped inside me. The more she tries to get free, the more (she) is restrained. What do I do? It's like I'm underwater, swimming towards the surface, needing to concentrate...where is the top? Nothing can be released until I reach it. I finally make it, the air hits my lungs and this long scream wants to ring out. But it can't.

I must be reserved, in tact...and sociable. So, I am, I suppose...should I have a script? I just want to hold on to an idea, or thought...maybe one I had when I was "under the water.". Everyone wants to talk. Can I make room for what they want to say? I'll try. But excuse me if I need to step out. Sorry if I don't look at you or answer your question.
Don't worry, it is not your fault I want to just pull a blanket over my head. It's just too much? The light, the sound, the voices everywhere around.
My own thoughts won't leave me be, and I need to turn everything off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your experiences with Asperger's Syndrome?