Friday, September 28, 2012

Just Some Busy Nothing's

Have no idea what I should write about today. Really... My mind is blank, which is weird because even when I'm sitting quietly, I have a million ideas of things I wanna write or look up, or something. So, if I were to randomly write like I randomly say things out loud, would I get anywhere? Hmmm... William Saroyan is hurried here, ya know... In the town where I live. He was born and died here... But went many places in between. I've often wondered which house was his. It's not a tourist attraction or anything. Guess no one offered to take up that job... So his house is sitting in a neighborhood here, but who would know about it? Anyway... I don't think I know any of his writing. Fresno State has a lot of info on him, because he (of course) was born here.

They are supposed to have one of the best Creative Writing programs around, but I can't afford to enroll anyway. Everything is so freaking expensive now, you know? How does anybody afford anything? My nephew has put together this rather sophisticated Lego train. He's asked me to play with him, and I told him I would. :). Poor kid! I mean... I've blown him off so much lately :). So I think I should fix that! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your experiences with Asperger's Syndrome?