Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vulnerability

I want to be brief today.

I wonder if the length of my last post is evidence that I really do have AS. :)

The idea of God is very precious to me. I want so badly for others to know the joy that I've been able to experience... And sometimes I try to "explain" people into it. People have to come to their own understanding of God in their own time. Sometimes it just breaks my heart to think that anyone might never know Him because the feeling might be that he is inaccessible, or that He doesn't care about people.

It's been my experience that God knows my heart, my desires and feelings. And he knows them perfectly. When I need to verbalize everything going on around me, I know that God never gets tired of hearing me... No matter how many times I say things. This is such a comfort to me because I know I sometimes I ware people out with all my words. I can soften up. I can relax. The walls I have created around me can come down. Genuine vulnerability. It's wonderful.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09cYDx4Bp4


1 comment:

  1. The link is a gorgeous song called "could I?" by Kim McMechan. If the link won't work, just look her up on YouTube. :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your experiences with Asperger's Syndrome?